The Experts to Call During a Roofing Emergency
We know it can be a stressful and vulnerable situation for every homeowner when there is a roofing emergency, this is why we offer personalized service and will be available to provide efficient solutions. Call (832) 725-0337 today. House Anything works with a team of expert roofing contractors that will get you out of your sticky roof situation after a storm. If you’re in need of emergency roof repair in Katy, TX, give us a phone call right away. House Anything will provide a quick, effective repair from any type of storm damage: wind, hail, and any resulting leaks or water damage done to your roof. Our team of experts has really seen it all in these 10 + years in the business and will be able to provide you with peace of mind and solutions, which is what every homeowner needs after an emergency roof situation.
Helping You Solve Roofing Emergencies
Nobody wants to go through this situation. No homeowner wishes to experience an emergency roofing scenario due to a storm. However, in the event of a roofing emergency, it’s important to get professional and expert help, resulting in quick repairs to prevent any more damage to the inside of your household. At House Anything, our expert, highly-qualified roofers are ready to take action at moment’s notice with the equipment and materials needed to quickly and efficiently repair any type of leakage and roofing damage after an emergency situation. We are one of the leading roofing companies for emergency roof repair in Katy, TX and our crews are more than well versed in any type of roofing issue. We know just how important it is to have a great team by your side, people you can trust to get the job done right. If you’ve experienced an emergency roofing situation, get in contact with us at (832) 725-0337. We will work to get your home back to normal.
6 Common Causes of Emergency Roofing Situations
- Homeowners that for any reason have delayed maintenance on their roofing, which can cause a natural tearing and wearing due to weather and UV radiation.
- Fallen trees.
- High winds during ugly storms that end up tearing off shingles.
- Ice buildup and ice dams.
- Roofing installed inappropriately.
- Flashing failures.
Homeowners can prevent some of the roofing emergencies, but sometimes, Mother Nature has other plans. These are the situations in which nobody can control the outcome. Homeowners should always consider taking proper care of the roof, by practicing preventing measures like snow removal, but even with these practices, a roofing emergency is always a possibility. If you’ve just been through a roofing emergency, make sure you remember a few things:
- Never go up to the roof on your own. If your roof is damaged, this can be a dangerous scenario to be standing on. It can sometimes be hard to wait on knowing what’s going on, however, we always recommend you let a professional be the first to check your roof.
- Cover the interior. If your roof is leaking, use plastic sheeting to protect the inside of your home.
- Inspect your roof from the ground. Make a visual inspection of the roof and point out any possible damage before the professional arrives.
House Anything are your local roofing experts for emergency roof repair in Katy, TX. Call (832) 725-0337 today.